Photo: Joe Way Paddle For Life 2014 (at Newquay Harbour) http://t.co/PyKyMrSHl0
So, you've found my website, it's great that you've made it but why are you here? It would be nice if you had a design project that you wanted me to work on. However, if that's not the case I won't mind if you're just here to find out about me, with a bit of luck you'll like what you see and get in touch...
I'm a creative type based in Newquay, Cornwall, working with all kinds of media for over twelve years. I'm especially excited by graphic design, web design, new media and photography. I love creative design and typography, the way it can turn a persons head and make them think. I enjoy seeing a blank canvas fill with ideas that convey a message, a feeling or an idea. I mainly specialise in;
- print design: posters, brochures, flyers, tickets, promotional material.
- web design: websites, social media setup, e-shot campaigns, site optimisation.
- identity design: logos, advertisements.
I work creatively using the following software, the tools of my trade I suppose;
- illustrator, photoshop, lightroom, premiere, after effects, dreamweaver, joomla.
- sony vaio, sony alpha, sony cam.
I love to take on challenging projects, my only limitation is my imagination.
Please take a look at my portfolio or check out my tumblr blog for examples of some of the projects I have completed and give me a shout if something catches your eye..